Exodus 15.26:
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
The Lord teaches us that He is our Father, our Father of Love and He is always taking care of His beloved children.
We can trust in God’s promises and in the book of Exodus we can find a very powerful message that Our Father gave to Us:
I am the LORD that healeth thee.
God heals us, healed us and always will heal those that believe in His Promises.
Let’s pray together:
Father heal me, heal me with Your Mercy, Your Kindness, Your Grace!
Your Love Protects me!
If I doubt, You won’t my Dad. You are Faithful!
I need to be healed right now my Beloved Dad!
I love You Dad!!!
I love You Jesus!!!
I love You Holy Spirit!!!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário